* I do not keep any information about you. When the meeting is over, I destroyed the information.
* Of course! All pictures are real and barely retouched to improve the image quality only. Most of them have been taken at least 6 months. I will do a new photo shoot each year. Visit my gallery page.
* No, I will not send you more pictures. There are many that are on the internet and on my gallery page. I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.
* I will always be dressed casual chic. I am ready to listen to your special requests on the dress code for our time together.
* I do not meet in private homes for a first accompaniment for many reasons, security being one of them, the cat allergies being the other. I prefer to meet you in a hotel, it is more pleasant, comfortable and can be done with two hours notice. If that's not an option for you, I can accommodate you in booking a studio downtown, 6 hours in advance. However, after several appointments, if we find it more convenient to go to your home, we can discuss.
* Unfortunately, I can not visit other cities as often as I would like. I cover Montreal and a part of Laval. But occasionally, I am able to schedule a few days for touring. Stay informed by visiting my calendar and my news and tours page occasionally.
* My ideal encounter with someone includes: mutual respect, confidence, great communication and good personal hygiene. I do not judge anyone, you can talk about your desires without feeling uncomfortable, I do not bite! Unless you ask me. I like a drink and chat, get to know you a bit just to be more comfortable. I am not able to provide a personal friendship or relationship outside of booked appointments, though I truly enjoy sharing sincere intimacy and companionship within our time together.
* A meeting studio request with notice of less than 12 hours is very difficult to plan. A meeting hotel requests with prior notice of at least two hours is possible, it is in your best interest to plan and book in advance! But you can always ask, sometimes I am available and you might get lucky!
* Unfortunately, as I am independent, without an assistant or receptionist, I am not available to answer the phone. Email is preferable and more complete, but I'll answer your text message if you prefer this way of communicating. Gentlemen, do not worry, I have a soft voice, sensual and sweet. Be assured that I will respond to your message within 12 hours or less.
* I am a private companion and I love what I do so my rates are set accordingly to the good service that I will offer you and from my expertise. It would be inappropriate, rude and disrespectful to want to haggle. I expected that the amount be given to me directly in an unsealed envelope, a gift card or small gift bag (if our meeting place is outside) when I arrived at the place of rendezvous. A true gentleman does not market prices.
* The minimum reservation courtesy that I accept is 1 hour. If you are in a hurry, you can leave early, but you will be charged for the full hour.
* On the day of the appointment, I will send you a quick text message to confirm that the booking is still ongoing, if it does, I will send you the latest information via text message 15 minutes before the appointment.
* The 'courtesy' is applied depending on the duration of the accompaniment, not services. You can just as well-visit my page 'Courtesy' you will find many adequate information.
* If we had a few meetings already, otherwise after a minimum of two meetings, I will be happy to accompany you. Booking for a minimum of 24 hours is necessary to contact you in any Canadian or North American city. However, international travel requires a reservation at least 72 hours. Transportation and accommodations are at your own expenses in addition to the 'regular courtesy'. For more information do not hesitate to tell me.
* Gratuities and gifts are not necessary. Spending time together with a good selected wine or champagne is very rewarding. If you still want to give me a gift, there are a selection of product that I love, which is on my Suggestion list.
* I understand that I can not please everyone, so if you're not satisfied, you do not have to keep me with you. If you decide to cancel your reservation you must do so within the first ten minutes of our meeting and if that happens there is a cancellation fee of $ 50 (if the meeting is to your hotel) and $ 20 (if the meeting is at the studio). I never had this problem since I was a companion, but if that happens, I will go with dignity and poise.
* Of course! The comments, whether positive or negative, are always welcome and help me to improve the quality of my accompaniment. Do not hesitate to share with me. I can publish them on wy website.
* Unfortunately no. As I fairly easily compartmentalize my professional and personal life, if you're one of my lovers, no friendship after meeting is possible. You will understand that I will never answer your expectations in a personal setting. Texting and calls should in no way disguise a friendly envy, you will be very quickly returned on the right path. We can do a lot of stuff together, but it will never be on a personal setting.
You have a comment for me! ...
Comments, whether positive or negative, are always welcome and help me to improve the quality of my companionship.
Don't hesitate to share with me. I can publish them on wy website.
A proud member of an
Independent Collective Website
An Ethical way to find
your Independent Companion
Dernière mise à jour : November 24, 2017
When contacting an escort, it is a good idea to provide some information about you. A polite introduction is very helpful as part of getting through any decent screening process from a quality escort. Be polite and respectful at all times; in person, on the phone and in emails. The only exception to this can be if you have agreed in advance with an escort a scenario where you want to play a specific role. Make sure you understand what the escort offers. If you have any requirements which are not specifically offered, then they are probably not offered. In any case, you should ask in advance of the appointment. If the escort has a page on her website where she details any specific policies, read it and respect them. During the appointment, you do need to make sure you communicate what you want - otherwise you may end up disappointed! Be discreet. If you are going to a private residence, ask for instructions on how to get in. Don’t use the escort's name when calling an intercom, announce yourself only. In hotels, do not ask concierges or other staff anything about the escort. If there is a problem or you need to ask a question, go back to your car or leave the hotel and call on the phone. Don’t call an escort from a hotel lobby, in the street outside her flat or any other situation which might put her (and your) privacy at risk. If you have any allergies: animals, scents, etc - make sure you tell the escort. If you have an aversion to tobacco smoke or smokers you probably want to check that too. If the escort is visiting your home or hotel room, ensuring it is clean and tidy is a good way to start an appointment. Don’t ask about an escorts personal life or her professional activities, if she volunteers information, fine. Use common sense. In the same way, change the subject if you are asked questions you are not prepared to answer. It is also best to avoid discussing other escorts as this type of gossip can have unpleasant results.
In most cases you will be expected to provide your donation at the start of the appointment. It is not normal to get a request to wire or send money in advance, so be suspicious if this is asked for. Don’t try to negotiate the amount of the donation on arrival, in this case you should expect to be asked to leave. Assume rates are non-negotiable unless there is good reason to assume otherwise and you negotiate in advance. If you are extending the period, you can politely discuss how much more you should donate but don’t automatically assume you will be offered a discount. Respect the time period you have booked. Most professional escorts do not like to have to ask you to leave and many will not ‘watch the clock’. However, you are ‘buying time’ and shouldn’t expect anything for free so respect what you agreed in advance. If you have to cancel an appointment, do so as far in advance as possible. If you changed your mind, just tell the escort - it does happen. Don’t make appointments and then not turn up as this is just rude. Don’t make promises you are not going to keep, whether it is for a future appointment, gift or review. You don’t owe the escort anything more than the donation and there’s no need to promise anything else. Better to be straightforward.
Personal hygiene :
You should approach visiting an escort in the same way you would for going on a date. Here’s a list of tips compiled from talking to a number of professionals: Take a shower before the appointment or at the start of the appointment. Trim your nails and toenails; no-one likes getting scratched. Trimming or shaving any areas you might want licked or kissed, as this shows that you might like this to happen. Leaving areas hairy may well act as a signal that you don’t expect this. Don’t use cologne, deodorant or perfume on any area that you might expect to be licked or sucked. Mouthwash or chewing gum is often appreciated, as is staying away from strongly smelling foods, such as garlic, onions or curry. Don't piss in the shower (apparently this happens a lot and is really not appreciated by many professionals). If you need to take a shit, do it before you get there - leaving a bad smell or worse is not a great way to start or end a session. You are visiting what is a place or residence or work (or both), treat it respectfully.
Sexual Health :
Unprotected sex with an escort is a very stupid idea. If you are still feeling dumb, don't ask for it unless an escort explicitly offers the service. Don’t brush your teeth within 30 minutes of the start of an appointment. Small abrasions on the gums and mouth can increase the risks from STDs. Shave any genital areas the day before any appointment, small nicks and cuts are common and this is again a risk-factor for STDs. Bring condoms with you just in case and these should be in a sealed, unopened box. Normally, an escort will provide these and expect you to use hers/his. If you have any specific requirements or allergies, you might want to clear this in advance.
Staying out of trouble :
Make sure you are aware of the law regarding prostitution wherever you are. You then need to try and find out how it is enforced. The oldest profession in the world had survived pretty much every legal attempt to prohibit it, but this doesn’t mean you can’t get in trouble for kerb-crawling in some places. Keep an eye on your wallet, phone and other valuables. Thefts do happen, especially in countries where it is pretty sure you are not going to be making a police report. If you arrive at a place and you are in any way worried about your physical security or see any danger signs, leave immediately.
Common sense - use it!
Don't do stupid things or expect others to do so:
If you are not sure you should be doing this or thinking about this, don't do it. Always treat providers like human beings (they are and never forget that) Make sure you know local laws and don't get arrested
Don't do anything which feels uncomfortable - if you feel uncomfortable or in danger, leave immediately
The link page
Tags : Escorte mature indépendante et privé de Montréal, Mature professional women in Montreal, Montreal mature escort, Femme mature Montréal,
Mature travel companion, Montreal independent mature companion, rencontre femme mature montréal, rencontres intimes mature montréal, rencontre pour adulte